Videos uploaded using the desktop uploader will not appear publicly on your profile until you repost them to your profile using the Portal mobile app. Follow this guide to take you through the entire process.
1) Navigate to https://portal.xyz/vault/uploader (copy and paste this link).
2) Login to your existing Portal account (You must make an account in the mobile app first).
3) Select "Select Videos"
4) Select one or more video files
5) Add video title (optional). Add / edit custom thumbnails after upload is complete.
6) Select "Upload Files"
7) Watch videos on the Portal mobile app while you wait for the files to upload :)
8) Edit or add custom thumbnails (optional)
9) Successfully uploaded videos will now appear in your private "Uploaded Videos" library in the Portal Mobile app. To access your video library, open the mobile app, enter Settings through the gear on your personal profile. Select "Video Library".
10) Tap the video you want to post. This will take you into the video player.
11) Select the repost button.
12) Confirm the repost
13) The video is now publicly published to your Portal profile.